Reading Time: 7 minutes
The Aquarian Age sees a move from the individual taking the role of follower, observer, and subservient, to a place where the individual is a powerful, unified being.
Our body, soul, and consciousness are united as one, and we must learn to live a life where our actions and words match our innermost principles.
We have become our own teachers, learning from our own experiences, healing through our own innate wisdom, and carving our own path. This brings anxiety and tension, and it is not surprising that it can feel chaotic at times.
But we must learn to find sense in the chaos, choosing positivity and strength. Kundalini Yoga can be the beacon in this maelstrom, helping us to find power and connect to our inner light.
The Sat Siri Siri Akal mantra is for the Aquarian Age. It confirms that we are timeless, deathless beings, and that our victory will live on. Let’s find out more.
Sat Siri Siri Akal Mantra Meaning
The Sat Siri Siri Akal mantra draws upon the fundamental principles of truth, projective prosperity, and infinite deathlessness. In its eternity it brings strength.
It illustrates the innate connection between truthfulness and identity in the Aquarian Age, showing the timeless and unbreakable bond between the two. To truly understand the depth of its meaning, let’s take a look at it line by line:
- ‘Sat Siri Siri Akal: Truth’ means ‘projective prosperity, greatness, great undying one who knows no death’
- ‘Siri Akal Maha Akal’ means ‘great undying one who knows no death, infinite who is deathless’
- ‘Maha Akal Sat Nam’ means ‘infinite who is deathless, truth as identity, identity of all that is’
- ‘Akal Murat Wahe Guru’ means embodied form, image of the infinite, ecstatic totality of god and existence’
Understanding its meaning allows us to interact with this mantra on a deeper level, bringing us closer to the truth and manifesting its power.
Sat Siri Siri Akal Mantra Benefits
In Kundalini Yoga it is said that when we face challenges, we face three impulses: to withdraw and be alone, to deny the problem and fantasize about the future, and to live in greed or scarcity, instead of prosperously.
The Sat Siri Siri Akal mantra exists to enable us to overcome these three impulses, to fortify ourselves in the face of adversity, and take solace in our timelessness.
It reminds us that our soul, body, and mind are unified, so when the body and mind cease to exist, the soul is eternal and undying. We are power personified, and we must find strength in this knowledge, and our undying connection to the universe. Other benefits include:
- Truthfulness in our communication
- Feeling at one with ourselves
- A sense of courage in adversity
- A calmness and feeling of timelessness
- Help to act with integrity
- Clearing the mind of distractions of the ego and emotions
Continue Your Journey
Kundalini Yoga mantras are just one aspect of the student’s education, but they are essential to the practice. Try to give over time each day to practicing mantras in order to truly reap the rewards.