Reading Time: 11 minutes
The Aquarian Age can present countless challenges for us all. Should you wish to support those around you, you may want to engage in a quick but powerful meditative practice.
Benefits of this Meditation
- Allows you to support others
- Encourages feelings of intuition
- Helps you wave goodbye to guilt
- Improves your levels of mindfulness
How to do this Meditation
To get started, you should sit in Easy Pose with a straight spine. Of course, if that position is uncomfortable, you can choose any seated posture that feels right to you.
You will need to create a unique mudra with your hands here. To do so, interlock the fingers of your hands and ensure your elbows are slightly bent at the side of your body.
Bring the base of your palms in front of your diaphragm. Each of your palms need to be facing inward, towards your body. You will need to keep them there while you meditate.
During this Kundalini Yoga meditation, you will engage in deep and long breaths. You should remain entirely conscious of your breathing throughout this experience.
Should you find that your breath becomes shallow — as is natural, at times — hold onto your breath. You can realign yourself and ensure that it is as deep as it can be.
Your eyes need to be closed throughout this particular meditation. That approach means that you have the chance to fully place your attention on your meditative state.
The core part of this meditation practice is about your mental focus. For that reason, you need to bring your attention to your inner self. While you may be carrying guilt with you, this is an opportunity to accept the mistakes that you have made in your past.
Note: It is unlikely that you will be able to rid yourself of guilt completely — such is the human condition. However, as you meditate, place your focus on leaving it behind you.
- It may help to mentally say the following: “I have made mistakes but I am human. Right now, I am the best version of myself I can be because God has allowed his energy to flow through me.” Repeat these words to yourself slowly as you try to relax and unwind.
- After you have done that, you will need to expand yourself into the Tenth Radiant Body. To do so, you should visualize the remarkable 30 trillion microcells moving from within you. It is almost as though each of them is dancing.
- In your mind’s eye, picture yourself dancing with each of these cells. You should ask each of them to touch the hearts of the people who need help right now. Picture them reaching out and supporting all of the people who are suffering.
- Next up, you should journey further into a meditative state. Believe that you are infinitely bigger and tied to all that exists in the world and Universe. Allow the experience of infinite love to carry you toward your future and destiny.
- The next step in this mental focus is softer. Stop focusing on the microcells. Instead, you should move your attention to the magnetic field and the universe. Hold your attention on your straight spine and imagine that light is filling it.
- Concentrate on what you see within you. While your eyes are still closed, you should imagine what you can visualize with your third eye and your inner eye. Allow your aura to expand around you. Finally, breathe, and come out of the meditation.
This meditation is the perfect tool for the Aquarian Age. No matter where you are in your Kundalini Yoga journey, you can use it to inspire and support those around you each day.
See more: Kriya to Unlock the ‘Original You’